Diablo 2 ISO

Phaenilda

Solid State Member
Hi, I'm trying to run Diablo 2: LOD from an iso image I have on a virtual drive. I'm using Daemon tools to make the virtual drive and mount the .iso. The program starts, runs the setup automatically like it's supposed to, but when I tell it to play, it says to make sure the cd is in the CD-ROM drive and press retry. Please please help =(

Ehh

I was really hoping to avoid that. Even if I had to go that way, there aren't any 1.10 cracks compatible with Battlenet that I know of

I used to play diablo 2 and i got addicted to it before I stopped playing. But I sold my stuff on ebay and got some good $ out of the whole thing.

O and im not sure this helps, but alcohol 120% is good.
www.alcohol-soft.com

Yes.. If you rip/run with Alcohol you should be ok. That's what I do. I don't like having to put cds in so I copy them all to my hd and run them with alcohol. :D DII:LOD is the most frequent I use.

Ya but if u need a no-cd with daemon tools then u'll need it with alcohol as well. Alcohol is the better program though so use that instead.

yeah u gotta get the no-cd crack I forgot the site i used to "look at" but search it on google: becarful alot of spyware n shyte from there

Back
Top Bottom