diablo

Oh wow. I thought they were similar games. What's Diablo2 like?

Depends on the class you play I suppose. Some say wow is a glorified Diablo II.

Theres a relatively deep item system in Diablo II.. but after all the wow you may have played it could feel a bit simplistic.

IMO, Diablo II theme>any warcraft game.

You got warcraft that is medieval, then you got Diablo that is dark ages.. which I suppose are one in the same, but by dark ages I mean a much darker, grotesque, and demonic place.
I love it. It's the only medieval game I love.

You need to play it if you haven't, battle chest shouldn't cost too much now.

I've never played it. Does it compare to WarCraft 3? Because even with WoW I think WC3 has been their best product by miles.

A GAME THAT GETS MOST OF ITS PLAYERS BECAUSE OF SOME PLAYER MADE MOD (DoTA) IS BLIZZARD'S BEST PRODUCT?!!!!!! DONT MAKE ME ACTUALLY LAUGH MY ASS OFF WHILE ACTUALLY ROLLING ON MY FLOOR LAUGHING?!

ok seriously, no. wc3 gets like half of its players because of some random mod. that means the game itself isnt that great. starcraft surpasses warcraft 3 by miles.

if you don't believe me watch this SUPER AWESOME BLIZZARD RETROSPECTIVE VID!!!!!

look carefully from 0:45 on btw. http://youtube.com/watch?v=T6JOmtC62b0

yes those are girls that are somewhat related to starcraft's proscene.

A GAME THAT GETS MOST OF ITS PLAYERS BECAUSE OF SOME PLAYER MADE MOD (DoTA) IS BLIZZARD'S BEST PRODUCT?!!!!!! DONT MAKE ME ACTUALLY LAUGH MY ASS OFF WHILE ACTUALLY ROLLING ON MY FLOOR LAUGHING?!

ok seriously, no. wc3 gets like half of its players because of some random mod. that means the game itself isnt that great. starcraft surpasses warcraft 3 by miles.

if you don't believe me watch this SUPER AWESOME BLIZZARD RETROSPECTIVE VID!!!!!

And I suppose Half-Life must not have been that great either, since, you know, Counter-Strike was the most popular online game for a long time.

I don't even play DotA
I just think that WC3 is the best. I played StarCraft, didn't like. WoW just drains your wallet. Never played Diablo. Plus it's only an opinion dude. Chill out.

Not exactly. If you were to buy a retail copy of counter-strike back in the day, you were basically buying half-life with cs packaged with it. cs keys were actually half-life keys.

Valve bought the rights to cs a short while after it was made.

Back
Top Bottom