Detecting spy programs that watch what you do

Poop_Hole

Banned
I think someoene put a key logger or spy program in my computer. Will someone pleese tell me how to know if my conversations with people from school are being watched. Or if the windows of my convos are being read by a spy program

Run virus/spyware scans.

if they find keyloggers/trojans then there is a "chance" someone is reading your convos/keystrokes.

Unless it is someone you know I doubt you'd be of any interest to world in general, I mean, what info would you have that is worth stealing???

AVG has both anti virus and anti spyware for free, there are numerous online free scans, Trendmicro, panda, bitdefender etc.

What anti virus do you have installed??

what makes you think you might have a keylogger? What has happened for you to believe that?

guys how do i defend agaisnt people who live in my house? Rather than external threats? Is it the same programs? Lowndsey answer to ur question is extremely evil mean family members only 2 of them though others are good

um make a seperate account for you.. and password protect it...
then they cant see what u do.. uless there hackers

or do u mean there on a different computer on ur network??..

If you're talking about a device that logs your keys, look for it around your computer, but if there is one, they generally have some sort of lock on them so you can't take them off unless you know the combo.

If you're talking about software devices, that would be spyware, make sure your spyware systems have recently been updated and ran. Make sure programs don't startup automatically that shouldn't be.

Back
Top Bottom