OK, So, I currents have all the hard drives / Disk drives etc I would need, But I could do with upgrading my AMD 3000+, 1.5GB DDR Ram build...
How do the following sound:
- Processor. This is a low-end C2D, But i should notice the difference between this and my good old AMD - And if i wanted to upgrade it, then it uses the standard Socket 775, and should be fine.
- Graphics (Not much gaming on this build, possibly a bit of CS:S)
- I know OCZ make some great Ram, so this is the obvious choice
- Motherboard - I like Gigabyte as a brand, and this seems OK. Perhaps a P45 chipset would be nice though..
- That might not be the best PSU available... but i'm on a budget. If you know of one that's a similar price, but better... Tell me please