Dell XPS vs Apple MacBook

pardon me for sounding silly but is the free fall sensor kinda like a anti drop device?
it locks the hard drives read/write head if it detects the hard drive in a "free fall" to stop them scratching the surface of the disk

dell is looking better guys. i think ill end up getting the one in the picture!

how long does it take dell to ship after i place my order?

dell is looking better guys. i think ill end up getting the one in the picture!

how long does it take dell to ship after i place my order?

that depends on a number of things
where you are from their manufacturing facility
if you made it custom because sometimes if you customise a system with diff ram hard drive etc it can take a little longer to come
I would say usually it would take them max a month to deliver
although i ordered one and got it about a week later other people have had different experiences although i would say most come within 2 weeks

Your looking at 2-3 weeks... I ordered a Wacom graphics tablet there once and it took forever to reach my house.

yea. i ordered mine on the 11th june and its still not here. expecting it monday at the v earliest

ouch. well i live about an hour and 15 minutes from Dells HQ in Round Rock, Texas. maybe that'll make a difference. i wish it wouldn't take so long though

2 weeks isnt that bad to have a laptop built for you really IMO ,
and because you live so close to them you will prolly get it the day after itis dispatched for delivery depends if they do any manufacturing at their HQ or its just an office complex

Back
Top Bottom