In around May of 2010, I bought my Dell Computer(Precision M6500)
It have 4GB's of RAM.
A Intel Core i7 processor @1.73GHz
NVIDIA Quadro FX M2800.
Windows 7 Enterprise - 32 bit.
In around early December, I was playing a video game. I noticed it was beginning to lag.
My computer had never lag'ed before, ever. So I went to YouTube and began watching a video, and the following happend:
1. The screen went blank.
2. The audio made a loud, annoying sound.
3. I got the blue screen of death saying: Your memory has run out(Something like that).
4. Computer shutdown, and the lag was gone until it began again later(1 hour later).
To fix it, i tried the following:
1. Ran Stopzilla.
2. Ran maleware bites.
3. ran symantec.
4. Ran Memtest86 for a long time.
5. Increased the virtual memory to 20GB's
6. reformatting the hard disk, and reinstalling the OS in 64-bit.
7. Running all the anti-virus software again.
Still I get the same lag problem. Does anyone have any idea to whats going on?