Dell? To Like or Dislike....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like them and I don't hate them. They could do things better, but for novices I don't think they are bad.

LOL, wait, I need to be unbiased here. Ok I don't like Dell because their PCs are overrated, underpowered, have bad components, they are monopolizing the market, their customer service really isn't that great, being that you talk to some moron in India everytime you call in (I had an older Dell that I modded a while back), and their PCs lack some things that almost all other PCs have. Case in point, the 2400 lacking a frickin AGP slot!! Who does this!?!?! Ok, that is why I loathe Dell with Every Bone in my Body.

AND YOUR OPINIONS ARE?.....

ROCK THE VOTE!!

And why didn't you vote?.... VOTE NOW!!

They are monopolizing the market? Really? I've seen plenty of gateway commericals. And nobody can monopolize the PC market. That's impossible. Why? Because there is a freaking huge amount of competition. I mean utterly massive.

And I'm not voting because there isn't enough options.

Ok, how do I add more options? I will add 2 more if I can. Tell me where to go to add them. And yes, they brainwash Americans into thinking Dell is the only way to go, because they are QUOTE"rock solid PCs". they are more like sponge soft... LMAO!

Dude, companies have a right to have lines like that. They have a right to promote themselves. This is a capitalist society. There is plenty of opposition to Dell. They don't brainwash anyone. I don't like Dell, but I like capitalism.

NVM, DOnt. I figure, if those are what people will respond to, then that is what they will respond to right? Ok, so keep the poll up and running!! ROCK THE VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom