A Dell from Hell - The FINAL Chapter!

avgjoe22

Baseband Member
...or so I hope.

I had the piece of crap working, and I had to use up a licence to do it!

:(

Now, The PC goes like this:

Boot Screen ----> "Starting Up" ---> Blank ---> BOOT SCREEN!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

WHY is it doing this???

You mean the "System Startup" thingy?

I DID THAT!

It recognizes the CD-ROM now... it was going on and off before

But everything else looks normal... i think.

What should I be looking for?

Did you change your mother board with our reformating? Sometimes when it does that it can be the drivers that were loaded for another MB like if you changed hardrives with out reinstalling os.

i resent what you guys said about dells cuase i have a bunch of dell stuff and they all work properly.

I will say that dell's are alright when it comes to their business stuff (our school uses them and they aren't that bad). But for home stuff, they aren't the greatest, but not the worst. I do think that their support is awful though and I don't like how they build their machines (you can't put the mobo in another case, can't use aftermarket power supply either). I personally won't buy another dell partly because of the reasons listed above and had I known this about them when I was looking for a PC, I wouldn't have bought one. On the other hand, I've heard that their laptops are pretty decent and I kinda like the latitudes.

I was actually thinkin about buyin a dell xps 700 but wouldnt really need to change out anything cuase it would be built the way u want it

avgjoe what demension dell do u have???

another dell bashing thread?..
dells are good budget computers, there's nothing wrong with them... i own three, they work fine.

My main computer is a Dell. Deal with it.

Anyways, what are your previous hardware changes?

Back
Top Bottom