Dell... Good deal? NEED COMPUTER

tamelochi

Baseband Member
http://www.dell.com/content/products/features.aspx/cto_xpsdt_400?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs
thats hte computer from dell I could get

What i want to do is be able to play WoW, keep my computer for 3 years, play any game really. I want to be able to open something up and have it there with no trouble. I want to have counterstrike open and do a virus scan! Can i do that with this computer? Is this computer a good deal? I also have $100 dollars off! Help!!!!

Well... its a Dell.... so all dells are OK... except that they come preloaded with a bunch of crap (or do they not do that anymore?). Which one are you getting?

My personal opinion is if you have the money, build one with those specs. I have a dell very similar to the one you are looking at and I regret buying it, the customer service is awful, there is so much unwanted software, my CD burner just went out and it's not covered under the "warranty" and they don't use the greatest components. The good thing is that they seem to run pretty cool because they use BTX and they're quiet as far as the fan goes but otherwise, I would say go with an HP if you want to buy a prebuilt one, or build your own. Again just my personal experience/opinions.

Troy

Back
Top Bottom