Dell computer show

The Power

Daemon Poster
I just watched this dell computer show online. And i thought it was a complete rip off and just using pretty words to make it seem great. They said they have the best of the best computer. The xps. It was at 1500 AT THE LEAST!It had only a 160gb hard drive and 512mb ram. The processor seemed good though. Intel pentium D dual core 3ghz. but they had some graphics card by ATI which wasnt powerful at all. He only said it once but they didnt prove why it was better. They said 160gb is TREMENDOUS space and crap. they claimed that 512mb was sooo fast when really you can go up to 3 or 4 gigs(idk what is the highest). They were tricking n00bs and everyone was calling and stuff and saying ooo em gee i <333 this computer it has 1337 haxx0rz. Dell can go kiss my ass :) I felt like calling and trash talking them. But no i didnt :(

yup as most people here know dell sucks, i once had a dell and when i wanted to do a simple graphics card upgrade i had to buy a new motherboard and case as well and since then ive hated them to death

Well, if you haven't seen any of the news articles lately, they do have an incredible new computer.

Intel Pentium 4 955 Dual Core OCed at 4.26 Ghz WARRANTIED
Quad SLI - 4X NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GTX 512 MB: Total 2 GB Video Memory
4 GB Dual Channel SDRAM operating at 667 Mhz
Massive Copper heatsink which keeps OCed components properly cooled
2x500 GB 7200 RPM harddrives
Custom Case Art
30'' Dell Gaming Monitor
X-fi Elite Sound Card
Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

4.26GHZ...That is off-limits for my criteria! The Top speed I can support is up to 3.4GHZ! After that, I consider it too new and I won't be able to use it without undeClocking

actaully is wasnt qaud sli....i dont think it was 2 slots with 2 cards but on each card there was two gpu cores.....i think it states that in the anantech review.

Wait, apparantly, Nvidia said that SLI isn't what it is supposed to do. The next video card should have basic SLI in one card... meaning 2 VPUs...

TreeHugger said:
actaully is wasnt qaud sli....i dont think it was 2 slots with 2 cards but on each card there was two gpu cores.....i think it states that in the anantech review.

Below that picture it states, "Only 2 showed in the picture"..

Back
Top Bottom