decisions decisions (want to help me decide?)

Teny

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
so i have about $110 to spend on my computer, and so far ive been researching on what i should get, my current rig is on my sig. im buying the stuff at my local microcenter store, and ive seen some processors that i want, i want the AMD 5000+ black edition but its out of my price range right now, so im thinking of either gettting the 4400+ or the 4800+, the reason why im thinkin of getting another processor is because i broke a pin off my current processor which is holding me back on my dual channel. i also need a new HDD because ATA is limiting my rig, and i want a SATA, but it costs about $60 for 160 GB, as for the processor, the 4400+ is $75, and the 4800+ is $85, and i can only get one for now.
if i end up getting a new processor, i would be giving it to my friend, and he'll wipe my $20 debt from him and give my 1gb back (2 512mb), which then i would get 3 GB of ram. if i end up getting a new HDD, i dont need to clean up/wipe anything from my current HDD, and might give a slight performance due to a better RPM.
so im not sure if i should get a second hard drive, or another processor. and due to my rig, im pretty much a gamer, not a max gamer like i like to max out all settings, even though its fun to max out to see how good my rig is, and sometimes my computer restarts when at max settings. not sure if that would help you guys help me make my decision.
unless you guys find a way to get a SATA (any size), and a processor (4400+ and up) that would be a total of $110 with shipping, i.e. internet, store.
thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom