MEMORY. 4GB DDR3 RAM
HARDDRIVE. 1 TB
OPTICAL DRIVE. DUAL LAYER DVD BURNER
GRAPHICS CARD. NVIDIA 9800GT 1G
DISPLAY. 22" LCD FULLHD
OPERATING SYSTEM. WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM

OR FOR $200 MORE

CPU. INTEL CORE i7 920 2.66GHZ
MEMORY. 6GB DDR3 RAM 1333MHZ(TRIPPLE CHANNEL)
GRAPHICS CARD. ATI RADEON HD 4870 1G
DISPLAY. 24"LCD
OPERATING SYSTEM. WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64BIT

for the most part it'll be used for gaming, i am kind of fickle about games not running in high. i'm really just wondering if the second computer is worth the extra $200.

any insights would be great : D

hello all, i'm about to buy a new computer, and have a choice between

CPU. INTEL CORE i7 860 QUAD (2.8GHZ)
MEMORY. 4GB DDR3 RAM
HARDDRIVE. 1 TB
GRAPHICS CARD. NVIDIA 9800GT 1G
DISPLAY. 22" LCD FULLHD
OPERATING SYSTEM. WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM

OR FOR $200 MORE

CPU. INTEL CORE i7 920 2.66GHZ
MEMORY. 6GB DDR3 RAM 1333MHZ(TRIPPLE CHANNEL)
GRAPHICS CARD. ATI RADEON HD 4870 1G
DISPLAY. 24"LCD
OPERATING SYSTEM. WINDOWS VISTA HOME PREMIUM 64BIT

for the most part it'll be used for gaming, i am kind of fickle about games not running in high. i'm really just wondering if the second computer is worth the extra $200.

any insights would be great : D

with the extra screen resolution and video card...yes...the 4870 ditch rapes the 9800GT, why they keep putting out 1GB models of cards where the extra VRAM won't really matter is beyond me...

Well? What's stopping you from building it? We're here to help not babysit each individual purcahse you make.

Well? What's stopping you from building it? We're here to help not babysit each individual purcahse you make.

um, no...

we're here to help people do whatever needs to be done, if helping pick which computer would be best is it, so be it, not everyone can or wants to build a computer for a variety of reasons, this is not ComputerBuilderForums.org, this is ComputerForums.org...

um, no...

we're here to help people do whatever needs to be done, if helping pick which computer would be best is it, so be it, not everyone can or wants to build a computer for a variety of reasons, this is not ComputerBuilderForums.org, this is ComputerForums.org...

IAbsoluteI lol

but yes, i second the second build as well, it would run circles around the first computer by far.

Back
Top Bottom