Deciding between these 2 cards

lol - I should have said that i don't need any suggestions on any better/more expensive cards - but I will look into the x1950xt little more
thx for posting that up LambOfGod

Luke2 said:
I checked out some WideScreens and i think some of the games look just weird on Widescreen - For movies It's very nice - but I don't like it during playing a game

That's just my opinion
i think that 20.1" will do fine

Well just get the widescreen and when you play a game change the resolution so you just dont use the full wifth of the screen. My friend has a widescreen and when he plays BF2142 he has to do this as you cant play that game in widescreen. It takes about 10 seconds or less to change using monitor controls... Is it not worth it for the widescreen moveis?

Luke2 said:
Wow - Everything's changed lol
I decided on a different card - check it out - HIS X1950XT http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16814161047
so wat ya think ???
(That's as high as I'll go money-wise)

Sounds good to me. Way better than both the X1950PRO and the 7900GS. But, if you could put up just a little more and get an 8800GTS... :D Just kidding...sorry if I made you mad. :p On a serious note though, that's an excellent choice. I don't really like HIS that much; I prefer Sapphire, but that's just my opinion. Aside from that, if you can even consider that a flaw, it's a fantasmical card.

Nice Choice.

I am glad you took my advice.

And you will be too. :D

I have used HIS vidcards before and i have had no problem and actually really liked the coolers they come with.

Congrats bro

Thx guys - I figured I could go lil higher on the budget(but this is as high as it gets lol )
I'm happy

Yeah, as soon as they start coming out, it'll just be a repeat of the Direct X 9 cards, with faster models coming out every few months, which if reasons are to believe may not be worth getting staright away anyway, and so, you'll be able to pick up the 8800GTX for alot cheaper since they'll be more demand for the newer chips.

oh ,and i just wanted to see if everything will be okay power consumtion-wise - I have Enermax Noisetaker , 485W , dual +12V rails - total 32A

Luke2 said:
oh ,and i just wanted to see if everything will be okay power consumtion-wise - I have Enermax Noisetaker , 485W , dual +12V rails - total 32A

Yep, that will work Just fine

Back
Top Bottom