Decent speakers?

A friend of mine has these; they're pretty good for the price.

I give it a thumbs up.

Yeah, Logitech's are nice :)

I have the Logitech Z-5500 Digitals and they blow any other computer speaker I've tried away. They don't sound good through an analog connection though, which is weird.

Do the Z-2300's support a digital in?

Just wanna know,Are Logitech Z-2300 speakers decent?

I found them to be horrendous when compared to speakers around the same price. The highs are distorted and the bass is some of the most muffled bass I've ever heard. The subwoofer is improperly designed which results in bass sounds ending up being very different than the original recording, which I suspect was due to their choice of an overly large woofer for the design.

I found them to be horrendous when compared to speakers around the same price. The highs are distorted and the bass is some of the most muffled bass I've ever heard. The subwoofer is improperly designed which results in bass sounds ending up being very different than the original recording, which I suspect was due to their choice of an overly large woofer for the design.
I don't know where you are getting this from, I have the Z-2300's and was running them off a Soundblaster Live sound card and they were awesome. No distortion whatsoever and the bass was awesome. You must have gotten a bum set, or were running them off onboard sound.

Back
Top Bottom