Decent Art/graphic suites

Anubis1980

Daemon Poster
Hi my bro is starting out in web design/gfx design. He's been asking me for a simple (blond proof ;) ) program, yet one full of features. Does any one know of a decent graphic suite, that you can create ur own designs/art easily. He mentioned he'd used one a while back that had stamps where u cud stamp leaf patterns etc onto the page lol. He cant remember which one it was. Hopefully someone out there has a brain (skipped my family) and can recommend a decent program please.

Cheers

erm i have used photoshop and macromedia fireworks both are very good , and if you dont wanna go photoshop cos it sounmds a bit advanced fireworks is good also it accepts photoshop plugins so it can be used to the full potential as photoshop
gimp is also a free image editor , i have heard quite a lot about it from a friend who uses it quite a lot

i have use photoshop cs2 , it is pretty good , and if you need a certain function then you can get a plugin . also there is countless tutorials for every effect of photoshop online

Photoshop CS2 for me too....But if your looking for a free solution definately GIMP, it is powerful for freeware..

Matt

Thanks, ive given him Photoshop cs2 and Fireworks, not too keen on them, hes impatient i think, like his brother :) told him to sit down and read the tutorials.

The Tutorials can get boring and long wounded because a lot of the time your reading stuff that is like Pre school knowledge, but saying that there are a lot of good ones too...

Matt

fireworks i amimed more at web designers and is a lot easier to learn than photoshop but you cannot beat photoshop also fireworks is alot cheaper

Back
Top Bottom