dead motherboard

shelbyisis1

Beta member
i dont know how much everyone knowes about xbox's but i was putting my motherboard and power source into a pc tower i bought from comp usa. i cut the sides off the bottom half of my xbox and scrwed that to the inside of the tower where the mother board would go and when i wired it all up and tried to turn it on it did nothing. ithen returned it to a perfectly good xbox case and tried to power it up and bam nothing tried 3 power sources no luck even one out of another box that my roomate is currently playing as i type.i dont know about static shocks but this is all i can assume happend please help.
Chris

Is this a joke? I'm guessing that, if indeed you did do that, you messed it up pretty hardcore. XBOXs weren't really meant to be wired into a tower with a separate power supply. Even if you were going to do that, why would you need another power supply? It's got its own. Are you sure this isn't a joke?

Uh huh, I didn't post because I though this guy was kidding. I mean, XBOX? Cut open? Re-wired in a tower?
I can't say I've seen many of these sorts of issues before.

Back
Top Bottom