Customization Ideas..?

Half Evil

Golden Master
Well, I have windows Xp home, with Royal theme. I have changed font -styles/size/shadow.. But.. Its just not enough.. What else is there to do to further personalize my computer?

desktop1kj.jpg

1337DuD3 said:
Get Linux? :)

Yes, a gentoo distrobution would be great if you want to game. Remember, most games will be very hard to get to work but you will get the most preformance you can out of your computer and your parts will shine!

www.gentoo.org

I'd be very careful, the world of linux is long and hard! ;)

I have mandrake that im going to partion the drive with, and then install. And just have a dual boot. But, windows is primary.. So.. What should i do?

Maybe just use google and go through all those annoying pages.... You're bound to find something if you look!! I don't know. Try looking things up along the lines of "windows customizations" or something. You may get alot of MS bs for a few pages but it's worth a try anyways. :cool:

Anything I find is like a skin.. Its not that i dont want one. Its just nothing is good, and free. All the good stuff, you also have to pay for!

Object dock is the best. It looks really good and I couldnt live without it. Its the bar at the top

visatasa.jpg

Is it free, or like a trial or what?!

Because i've always wanted that, just never really got around to asking about it, lmao.

These programs are good for skinning and changing stuff. WindowBlinds, DesktopX, BootSkin there are more but can't be bothered to go look for them. =P

AOD said:
These programs are good for skinning and changing stuff. WindowBlinds, DesktopX, BootSkin there are more but can't be bothered to go look for them. =P

Windows blinds- crap free stuff
desktop x- only like 30 day free trial
bootskin-very very risky, cause if you screw up the bios, the computer is unoperable.

Back
Top Bottom