custom built comp

well it want my fault, i have a dodgey power socket in my house, i almost blew my new power supply using it!!

Ouch, that would have sucked.... I have seen my PC BLOW UP before, remember my SLi Dual 6800GT system on my ASUS A8N-SLi (before Rev 1.01)?? it actually BLEW UP.... That was painful to watch...

well my power supply blew and sparks and electric bolts came flying out the back!!! now with my new power supply i cant get the comp to post properly!!!!

the thing is i think when my comp originally blew it broke/corrupted summat on the mobo, i cannot get it to post at all, the only way i can is to take the cmos battery out and put it back in, but then it doesn't even start to load anything!!!!! If someone tells me exactly how to put pics on a thread i will show u!!

www.imageshack.us

Then browse for the picture you want to put on. Then click upload it. Then copy and paste the first thing Imageshack gives you. It will tell you what each picture is used for. Then paste it on a post, and you are done. Remember to give credit to Imageshack, since they pwn the other places.

Back
Top Bottom