curosity...?

kozko

Beta member
after looking around for abit i couldn't find any information on what makes (when installing) the 1st cd detect the 2nd one and 3rd ect.
it kinda hit me when i was installing a game, and i started wondering what the program "looks" for on the next cd to make sure it is the right one? if anyone can make sence of this and ease my curosity haha :p

kozko said:
after looking around for abit i couldn't find any information on what makes (when installing) the 1st cd detect the 2nd one and 3rd ect.
it kinda hit me when i was installing a game, and i started wondering what the program "looks" for on the next cd to make sure it is the right one? if anyone can make sence of this and ease my curosity haha :p
Well if you don't have a multi cd game,why worry ? When you do it will be just like Windows 3x.Insert floppy disk 2 to continue.same with cd's.
:D :rolleyes:

kozko said:

It checks for specific files on the CD; if it finds them then it installs if it doesn't then it asks for the file.

Back
Top Bottom