Css

where do you get that memtest where you can test ram errors in windows without having to restart? nevermind i found the program.

My computer froze all the time on that game. My solution was I moved the RAM from slot 3 to slot 2 taking it out of dual channel mode and that fixed it.

i do have a different soundcard. SB LIVE! 7.1, btw a nVidia audio driver? never heard of them what other drivers are there? i only knew of Nvidia graphics drivers

money_man said:
i do have a different soundcard. SB LIVE! 7.1, btw a nVidia audio driver? never heard of them what other drivers are there? i only knew of Nvidia graphics drivers

Yeah, their audio driver is TOP NOTCH! I use it now, lag in CSS disappeared and I get better FPS because the nVidia drivers unify and work together on their own seperate IRQs rather then competing like Realtek or Creative drivers do with Forceware! URG!!

Yeah I have the 4.62 drivers which I think are the newest since they came with the new 6.66 drivers for my mobo and they work awesome on my logitech 5.1 speakers.

winterfreshpwnz said:
Yeah I have the 4.62 drivers which I think are the newest since they came with the new 6.66 drivers for my mobo and they work awesome on my logitech 5.1 speakers.

Indeed those drivers are a fine piece of work, I love them as well, and they seem to use less system resources then those sloppy realtek AC97 drivers! ICK!! IRQ and IRQC conflicts out the butt! AHH!!

Back
Top Bottom