cs source sucks

onimusha

In Runtime
need to much of a powerfull system to stay above 30FPS 100% of the time with 40 people on cs_assault, hell even older maps. amd 64 3800, 6800gt. Why are there video settings when they make to difference at all in fps?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!????? Everything set on lowest or everything set on maxed settings, no difference what so ever in frame rates not even one fps change. I hate counter strike source the stupidist game ever made with the mose terrible resource hogging engine ever designed by man. im really frustrated im sick of this game. somebody help me before i go insane.

whats ur ram soemthing is limiting you. darkblade may be able to help his specailty is hardware problems. remember oni im getting over 100fps most of the time with almost all full settings. only AA and AF is not max

Dude you probably don't have your max FPS set correctly, in console type in FPS, and there should be something that comes up as FPS_MAX or something and change that to 100.

I have a P4 3.0 with a 5700 and I can play it perefectly.

he forgot to say the 6800gt is a XFX and not BFG so im thinking it might have been a faulty card, did u ever get it tested or try another game? try doom 3 or something

i cant tell if thats sarcastic or not but im pretty sure its sarcastic. i could have named leadtek or MSI but this computer lags to crap so i cant make my usual posts

chronicles of riddick demo runs perfectly smooth with everything maxed. Also battle feild 2 demo with everything maxed 1280 res and 64 players, never below 35fps. the cs cource map cs_assault is terrible i go down to 21 fps at times with just 20 people. this is rediculous.

Setting in cs:s are wrong then check the max_fps in your developers console also make sure your rates are set right.

Back
Top Bottom