Crysis

CompMan

Fully Optimized
okay well i got my 8800GTS 320mb video card, So I said hey Why not download the Crysis demo.

So its the pre-relase demo.

I'm running it at 1280x1024 res, with all on medium and anti aliasing at 4x.
It gets a little glitchy. Is the real game fixed? or like is this normal? or should i be getting better performance

What you mean bugs or poor performance? If it's poor performance then turn AA off, you simply can't use AA in Crysis at good resolutions and quality settings unless you are running 3-way SLI or CrossfireX or something.

Like its glitchy. I use 4x AA, looks cool when you come up outta the water.

and shooting is a little laggy

Yeah, you should be able to run at 1280x1024 in high with no AA.

i run all i high with no AA at the same res as u. even later on in the game.
but the game has 1million bugs, sometimes theres invisble tables with sniper rifles sitting on nothing and some times the bloody koreans just dont die,even if u shot them with a mini gun and 10 times in the head with the sniper

If you have Vista, go to games explorer, then right click on Crysis and select 'play DX9' put it on high/medium settings 0xAA and same res and report back.
and some times the bloody koreans just dont die,even if u shot them with a mini gun and 10 times in the head with the sniper
That's going slightly over the top and I have a tip for you: take your silencer off.
The only bug I ever encounter was when I wouldn't drop the rocket launcher after firing all three rockets.

lol I'm gunna just buy the full game, casue I want to play the whole game. I was just testing my video card.

the full game is realy good , but its pretty random when u get inside the mountain but the games is really good.

ive incounted 2 koreans that wont die i shoot him so many times with the 50 cal. on the top of the humvee then got out went into strenght mode and slaped him around a little but he just doesnt die so i just drove off.

The only bug I ever encounter was when I wouldn't drop the rocket launcher after firing all three rockets.
the crysis 1.1 patch fixes that ,and it makes the game run a little smoother

Back
Top Bottom