CRT vs. Flat Panel

Haha, I sure do. I have a less than desireable Dell 17" LCD monitor (not one of the nice ones) and it ghosts pretty bad. It doesn't really bother me, though.

Ghosting is when the screen image changes, for a fraction of a second, the other image still remains there in transition. When you get up into the "faster" monitors, the human eye can't detect it.

draconum said:
I'm planning on getting the vx922 myself, it's an awsome lcd. if you were to get a lcd for gaming, most people would say go for it. I'm planning on going dual with it though XD, thats a grand right there, but well spent because I do quite a bit of photoshopping and dreamweavering at the same time.

Chris

So is that like one video card, per screen or how does that work. Like when playin counter strike for example, could i play the game with one screen, and ghost with the other? Lol that would be so damn tight, although you would need two steam accounts.. and only one can run at a time. SHIT! well scratch that, but, how does it work, like do you need SLi for it?

No, most graphic cards have two inputs in back it's just a matter of getting a converter so you have two of the right types of connections.

Back
Top Bottom