Crossfire Setup

Infin1ty1

In Runtime
Hey whats up guys? Well im looking at the components im going needing for my the computer I am building and I was wondering what you guys thought would be the setup for my crossfire, in other words which cards should I go with? So far the price is around $940 and I would like to keep it under $1200.

Now is not the time to upgrade, wait untill then end of the year, or maybe even less, and get a direct x10 video card, it will be WELL worth the wait.

Are u extremely desperate for a new system , wots ur current rigs specs??

coz i wud definitely wait for dx10 and with that wait we'll concurrently see a reduce in price for the rest of your parts!!

tell me ur specs and there maybe a cheap upgrade that will keep u going until then!

Well actually right now I have a laptop, so im building a Desktop from scratch, but that sounds like a good idea to wait so the prices will go down.

Yeh thats wot I plan on doin my system In sig is getting pretty old but it still kicks ass, i'm gonna wait until i bought a car and then build a machine for dx10 n vista.

I'd say get a X1900XT, and then sell it on just before the DX10 graphics cards are released, use a crappy graphics card for a bit and then buy a card which suits you :)

prosser13 said:
I'd say get a X1900XT, and then sell it on just before the DX10 graphics cards are released, use a crappy graphics card for a bit and then buy a card which suits you :)

yes but with the x1900xt method its a bit risky, u have to sell it at the right time otherwise u lose out alot of money and u may not get that perfect sale!!

Back
Top Bottom