Creative Labs Audigy 2 Value

r_moore04

Daemon Poster
iv got a Creative Labs Audigy 2 Value sound card and just wanted 2 no if anyone else who has it, do u have problems with it wen on games like BFV, on BFV there is an option 2 put it on Creative Labs EAX2 5.1 but wen i put it on there nothin comes out the speakers and it sometimes resets the computer :confused: can anyone help, it did the same thing on my dell then i had it in there aswell

Sorry this is off topic but I didnt want to make a new thread just for this question, ok is there a point in getting high priced sound cards, I mean isnt it just like slight tweaks in the sound, surely it cant be much different then realtec onboard sounds can it?

i dont like onboard sound cards at all, it sounds well better if ya get a pci sound card, plus if somthin goes wrong with the onboard sound then ya mite have 2 get ya mouthboard checked out, plus the software ya get with the onboard sound is quite basic really.

even I have experienced audio cutouts and (albeit small) audio glitches. So this is something that's entrenched in the game. However there are several tips you should keep in mind to reduce audio problems - along with the tips in the rest of this guide. Firstly in Windows go to Control Panel>Sounds and Audio Devices>Advanced, and make sure your speaker setup is appropriate. Then under the Performance tab, you can try reducing the Hardware Acceleration slider one notch to see if it removes some of your audio problems. If you have an EAX-capable sound card and are using EAX in BF:V, go to your AudioHQ and open the EAX Control Panel. Click the 'All Effects Off' button at the bottom left. Finally, it seems EAX 2 or 3 can cause problems on some audio cards regardless of settings, so reduce your EAX version to EAX 1 for the most basic (but still excellent) 3D Audio effects. However the bottom line is you may still experience audio glitches no matter what you do, as the game engine appears to have some audio bugs still.
http://www.tweakguides.com/BFV_3.html

<<<<< now iv done everythin it says in there and i still get this message :confused:

soundc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom