CPU usage problem

Liquidpepsi

Solid State Member
hello guys, new to the fourm but anyways i started to modify my computer hp p7-1044 so i started with the video card and power supply gtx760 with a 850 watt supply then upgraded my case and then my motherboard, so heres when the problem started ever since upgrading my motherboard to a 990FXA-GD80 msi i found out that u can use a am3 socket on a am3+ so my cpu is phentom llx6 1065t with am3 socket and everything works but yesterday i realized i had usage spike and when i played a youtube video i got all 6 cores on 100 from a youtube video on 1080p now i never had this problem with my old board but now its happenning so i tested it out with a diagnotics tool all my hardware is fine so now issue there but i also read up on cpu usage problems and learned drivers can be an issue so i reformated my computer and put the disc drivers in still a issue so once again reformated my computer but used driver easy still the issue so i decided to change my 3 pin fan that was at 100 percent always to a 4 pin fan and still the issue so now im trying to figure out why my cpu is spiking so much http://postimg.org/image/awtgw1xq7/

Last edited:
I had a problem with this a while ago with a laptop of mine. The cpu began to spike for some odd reason and i could never figure it out until a friend suggested that it had something to do with windows media center. I dont recall what the problem was, but i know my issue involved that. Hope that help, Best of luck!

Slightly odd question I know but I had issues recently. What antivirus do you have and what version?

Mossiac

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Computer Forums mobile app

Hi friend i think there can be several reasons for that the CPU processor fan not placed properly or should i say fixed properly and at the same time it could be because of some viruses also first make sure you cpu processor is fixed tightly and properly second make sure you don't have any viruses in your pc.

Well viruses because I have reformatted the os 3 times and the fan was just replaced I'll check out if the CPU was fitted back in probly

Back
Top Bottom