CPU temperature

acekrn

In Runtime
i was curious: whats a good FREE program to check ur cpu temperature or URL, and what a good program to declock or overclock with for amd64 3000+ 's?

i dont know jack about my BIOS (feel free to help ;) ) it says that my cpu overclocks.. and i dont want it to... i like it the way it is stock.

but anyway, thanks for ur help, i'mg onna use that site

Where did it say that your CPU is overclocked? You can overclock your CPU, but when you buy your CPU and motherboard, they should all already by using stock settings. Unless there's a special edition Athlon 64 OC that I didn't know about.

well it's not a special edition.. but when i start my cpu.. sometimes it messes up cuz it crashed and rebooted itself.. and as the booting is proceeded.. it stops and asks

ur OVERCLOCKING measures failed or wahtever

and it gives me two options, to either load the setup utility in the bios, or run the previous settings or something..

yes, super edition amd 64 overclocking edition from chinatown :p

nvm, figured it out..thanks a lot for ur help.. and how do i cool these down.. imean LOOK AT THIS, AND I DONT EVEN OVERCLOCK

Temperatures:
Motherboard 36 (97 )
CPU 48 (118 )
GPU 47 (117 )
GPU Ambient 44 (111 )
Maxtor 6L200S0 43 (109 )

For the OVerclocking error, access the BIOS upon startup by hitting the 'Delete' key. Usually it's that button that gets into BIOS setup utility. Once in there, look for an option to change to default settings or something similar and save it. Then it will restart. It basically go back to stock.

As for the program, you need to download the Everest Home Edition first onto your hard drive. Once finished, just open up the folder and there should be a Everest.exe icon for you to double click on. A window will open and click on Motherboard/Sensor. That will give you your CPU and GPU temperatures.

You can also view your CPU temp. from your BIOS too.

Back
Top Bottom