cpu overdrive!!!

kikodaddy

Beta member
Alright, does anyone have any clue what is going on when your cpu decides to go nuts?!? Whenever I use any programs on my computer, especially windows media player, the usage percentage goes nuts. Up until last week it was always a low percentile but now, even playing one song with no other programs running will cause a minimum 86%. It has gotten so bad that i can't even listen to music anymore because it will play a second, stall a second, and so on. Can anyone help me out? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

kikodaddy said:
Alright, does anyone have any clue what is going on when your cpu decides to go nuts?!? Whenever I use any programs on my computer, especially windows media player, the usage percentage goes nuts. Up until last week it was always a low percentile but now, even playing one song with no other programs running will cause a minimum 86%. It has gotten so bad that i can't even listen to music anymore because it will play a second, stall a second, and so on. Can anyone help me out? It would be greatly appreciated!!!

Your First mistake:Quote
Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails
oops
Its up to you now,isn't it ???
:confused:
p.s. I am running a 90 + cpu all the time.Ha Ha.
86 % should not be a problem though.
Maybe your going nuts watching it.

:D

Back
Top Bottom