Cpu fan

Promilatech Megahalems are really good too but do cost a bit more than a TRUE does now. But Most of the top 5 coolers are all within a few degrees of each other so unless you are really pushing your system as far as you can on air any of them will do.

The TRUE does allow easy set up for a Push/Pull set up but you have to buy the extra bracket and BOTH fans. Most of the true's are only tested in benchmarks with 1 fan. I mean unless you can make up your own bracket but I think the dual fan bracket is only like 10 bucks or you can just get an extra bracket for like 6 bucks since it does come with brackets for 1 fan. But unless stated by the retailer the TRUE doesn't come with a fan.

Promilatech Megahalems wow, now there's a mouthfull. Can you say that three times fast?

Never heard of them before but I must say after looking a review on one of these heat sinks I have to say the thing it gargantuan!

LOL you wanna see a huge HSF check out the cooler master v10...:D:D

but yeah the megahalems are pretty big but its more about how tall they are because some of the heatsinks may be too tall for your case. Also on AM2+ socket motherboards you have to be carefull as well because some of them mount horizontally and if you have memory with a large heatspreader then you may lose 1 or 2 of your dimms which doesn't make a difference really if you are running 4 gbs but if you are running more you may have to either get a bracket to rotate the HSF 90* or take out some of your RAM...:D

LOL you wanna see a huge HSF check out the cooler master v10...:D:D

Wow! I feel like I should be asking where the control rods go in, or if the plasma conduits will handle 4 or 5 antimatter injectors!

Heck, I feel like I'm driving a VW bug, I've got an Intel Q9650 with a stock heatsink.

Back
Top Bottom