couple of webpage disign questions

Rubber314Chicken

Golden Master
which program is better: dreamweaver, or frontpage?
what is a good company to host a website for free, with e-mail accounts for my domain?
how can I have information typed on one page be stored for use on another?

thanks

Well Dreamweaver is definately better than Frontpage to design the webpages, and as for the free webhosting I don't think there are very many if any free ones that offer anything decent, there are however companies that do sell domains fairly cheap

Matt

When i was younger i played around with both of those apps, and i found by far the best one was Dreamweaver. You can use fireworks and flash with this program to make some pretty snazzy sites.

Not sure about the rest sorry.

Anubis1980 said:
When i was younger i played around with both of those apps, and i found by far the best one was Dreamweaver. You can use fireworks and flash with this program to make some pretty snazzy sites.

Not sure about the rest sorry.
thats what i am doing at the mo for an school IT project , also frontpage is no more , dont ms have a new webdesign software

BTW i think dreaweaver is best , i have a friend who says it is best just to write a page in html in notepad , but when i look at his sites they have absoloutly no visual design , whereas with dreaweaver you can integrate images made in fireworks and flash content real easy . also the code produced by dreamweaver is far better than that from any ms programme

For the page data storing q , i would know how to do this in flash , my guess is javascript for a webpage , but i wouldnt be 100% sure ,

what is the exact thing you are trying to do , if you explain it i may be able to help more as with stuff like passwords you may want to use a more advanced language like asp but i dint know that

Back
Top Bottom