seems kind of hard....
i got some arctiClean.
1. so i hold the CPU with one hand
2. take a credit card, and scrape off the thermal pad with the other hand
3. Then i put a couple of drops of ArctiClean 1 for about 30-60 sec then wipe with a paper towel.
4. Then after its clean, i put a couple of drops of ArctiClean 2
5. Wipe with a Lint free clothes (thinking of using my glasses clothes)
This would be done holding with one hand, and the other hand do all those
6. Put the CPU back on the Mobo
7. Apply 3.4 of a BB
8. Put on HSF, and turn it a couple of degrees left and right to spread the Thermal paste
9. Lock the HSF
10. Turn on the computer, and takes 200 hours to work as it should, but require a daily use basis of where i turn off computer when not in use.
Thats what i should do right?