Re: Couple of questions
(1) Random access memory, means the CPU can retrieve data from any address within the RAM and
right to any available free ram areas.
(2) Read only memory, means you can only read data stored in the ROM chip unless it's a
EPROM (Erasable programmable read only memory).
(3) The MCR CPU Board is a Z-80 based microcomputer consisting of EPROM program and graphics
memory, general purpose SRAM, high speed RAM for video, a custom video timing generation
system, and I/O subsystems and decoding.
(4) Universal serial bus, speaks for itself.
(5) The use of condenser type microphones for PC use is to try and improve sound quailty but
it doesn't always work, you need to put into account 1) signal levels 2) electrical
impedance 3) Connector, wiring types. Without going into high levels of detail, PC users
may or may not benefit from using a condenser microphone unless the above mentioned are
taken into account.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 4200+
DFI LanParty UT RDX200CF-DR Crossfire Motherboard
OCZ 4GB (4 x 1GB) PC3200 Dual Channel Platinum Series CAS2
ATI Radeon X1950Pro - Crossfire Edition - 512MB GDDR3 x2 cards installed.