Counter-Strike the best online FPS ever?

The reason I love CS:Source is cuz it takes skill. FarCry is rather boring and weapons dont behave how they should in real life.

CS:S is just the undisputed champion. You got tons of weapons, plus the allure of knife kills.

Oh you don't again read the facts. Far Cry is so much better then your stupid CS... CS sucks.. it is unrealistic and is stupid. In Far Cry the weapons do behave as they should... but some of them don't even exist because it is a game based on the year 2020. Again read the facts dude. FarCry's multiplayer system is far better.

Cs is fun no doubt but it is definitely not the best
against best
1. Its unrealistic
2.guns have small differences
3.graphics could be better (but isnt a new game)
4.easy for hackers to hack
5.is overrated
6.ONLY good on multiplayer (net)

For best
1.Its arcade fun
2.good for people who dont play games much and just wanna shoot

Cs:S looks awsome though the visuals and gameplay look pretty nice

Better than Cs
UT 2003
UT2004
Rainbow 6:3
Battle Field '42
Battle Field Viet
COD
HALO
Halo 2
Day of defeat (i know)
Alien Vs Predator 2
Farcry
and thats just off my head

So clearly Cs is not the best but it is good

Counter strike is only game ive truely got "addicted" too. I've been playing for almost 4 years with about 1/2 year off in the middle. Once you get good and compete in the elite leagues CS is a blast.

I used to be really addicted to UT, but '04 screwed up my favorite game mode: Assault, so I've sort of given up on the series: I still like CTF: Face, and Onslaught though.

sorry but HALO 2 is by far the best fps i have ever been on, especially if ur good at it, like me!! lol if ur takin about just pc then it would have to be the original black hawk down!!!

Cs may be good, but the most fun fps I have ever played is Red Faction, may not be realistic, being set in the future, but It is very fun with limitless map ideas.

Giancarlo said:
Oh you don't again read the facts. Far Cry is so much better then your stupid CS... CS sucks.. it is unrealistic and is stupid. In Far Cry the weapons do behave as they should... but some of them don't even exist because it is a game based on the year 2020. Again read the facts dude. FarCry's multiplayer system is far better.

really, you are on a island with this one, virtually no one plays the game because the multiplay is crap.

If you havent played source then you really cant comment. source is so much funner and slightly different than 1.6.

Trust me, FarCry takes no skill whatsoever. CS:S you can get a kill here and ther but there is so much strategy involed. Plus you have to know how to work each weapon, plan out things. Every weapon is different despite what anyone may tell you. They havent played the game long enough if they think every weapon is the same.

Yep and CS:S is the only game I have ever been addicted to, i play it everyday. The voice chat is great it allows you to be more personalized and get to know the people you are playing with.

Back
Top Bottom