Counter Strike 1.6 randomly closes out... Why?

Half Evil

Golden Master
You should all kno my computer specs by now, lol!!

Oh well, yeah just as the title says, why does it randomly close out. Mostly happens when its loading a map.

No, nothing like that. Just shuts out. And acts like nothing happened. I dont get it!

Maybe its your cd key? Someone else some how got it and logs on with it and then you get cut off. Im not sure , just guessing i dont play cf so i dont know how strict they are about cd keys ect

Dev0115 said:
Maybe its your cd key? Someone else some how got it and logs on with it and then you get cut off. Im not sure , just guessing i dont play cf so i dont know how strict they are about cd keys ect

nope, it gives a seperate error within the window last time i saw (my friends share accounts, lmao)

lol, fyi they are extremely strict about cd keys

Arrizx, I told you that using a hacked account is bad. VALVe is REALLY strict about those kinds of things. Just buy the game. It's pretty cheap...I think it's about $10 on Steam, and $20 for Counter-Strike Source.

Its not hacked. Just scammed. And I didnt even do it. Maybe it was reported. Oh well, doesnt matter, because it playes fine! Just.. Like.. Sometimes it downloads something, and just closes out. But, it doesnt happen when im playing. And if it was reported, you would think they would ban the games from me.. right?

Back
Top Bottom