New version that addresses a couple of the 45nm chip issues
Core Temp 0.98.1
Version 0.98.1 - 23rd April, 2008
- Fix: Incorrect recognition of 45nm Intel CPUs in version 0.98.
Version 0.98 - 23rd April, 2008
- Fix: Core Temp sometimes crashes when another program tries to access the log file. - Still needs further testing.
- Add: Show load percentage per core.
- Add: Adjustable Tj.Max value via *.INI file.
- Add: Option to start Core Temp with Windows.
- Add: Support new Intel Mobile processors
- Change: Maximum logging interval is now 99999ms instead of 9999ms.
- Change: Log file layout. Shows current temperature, high\low temperature, core load, CPU speed.