Copying DVD's

d_source

Daemon Poster
Ok so i am new to this whole thing and i have many questions. If i want to make a copy of a DVD, firstly whats a good ripping program? I would want to rip the movie, plus chapters, menu's and all that so that when i burn the copy its looks and acts exactly like the original. Also, is it possible to actually damage the original DVD in this process, thats my main concern.

THX.

DVD decrypter is a good program for ripping your dvd's and dvd shrink is a good one for encoding them, and burn them with nero. The movie will act just like the origional, except the quality might not be as good due to the fact that you have to compress it, unless you use a dvd-9 disc (dual layer). this does no harm to the origional dvd

copying dvd s

hi this is ma first post ..a use clone dvd +any dvd ...burns all copywrighted dvd in no time (for back up )...clone dvd copys any dvd you want . and any dvd runs in the background the 2 work togeather .it is very easy to work all you do is put dvd to get copied in to dvd rom , put blank disc in burner 2clicks and its done in no time to get free 21 day trial find it here (http://www.slysoft.com/en/clonedvd.html) you get a 21 day trial ..try it youl love it gaurenteed..copys all menus ,extras +movie ...does no harm to your original dvd

Back
Top Bottom