Hi, so I have a Compaq Presaio 061 which is a medium size computer. I'm planning on basically upgrading everything as most of its well out of date here's what I plan on installing:
- ASUS P8B75 (Motherboard) with 6GB ram
- Intel Pentium 3.0ghz G860
- 500GB Western Ditigal 7,200RPM Hard Drive
- Radeon 7770 HD (Graphics card possibly ASUS as it has very good cooling)
- Some 500W power supply haven't decided yet
- And it allready has a fan at teh rear and a ASUS fan on top of the processor
- So my question is how do you guys think this will run for gaming(I'm on a budget)? Also do you think this will be ok with cooling? The old graphics card barely put out any heat I think because it was miniature maybe 1inch wide .25in deep and like 4inch long the new Radeon I plan on installing is a monster by comparison. Thanks!
This will be fine, your cpu comes with a stock cooler, their fine to, and if you're worried , download speedfan, it's a program that lets you change your gpu speed, incase anything gets to hot you can controll the fan speed from desktop.