Coolermaster Aquagate

Thanks... but my question was answered already compman.. I know how to unscrew it, as previously stated, it's not the problem with getting the coolant in, it's pulling out the tubes when theres coolant in it, and to see if the coolant will leak out, and yes it will.

Thanks for the help/attempted help fellas!

yea but why would you need to pull the tubes out?

I have the Kingwin aqua star, and it looks just like that, when is needs water I just unscrew that and put water in.

CompMan said:

I have the Kingwin aqua star, and it looks just like that, when is needs water I just unscrew that and put water in.

Did you read my post at all?

PaperPlunger said:
sry,that's not what i mean. I mean, I can't access the fill cap without pulling the frigin thing half way out of the drive bays, which means that if I do that, the tubes attached to the water block will slip out, and drop some nice looking coolant onto my nicee looking motherboard :p

And refer to my first post too.

CompMan said:

The point he's trying to make is that there is not enough slack in the tubes to pull it out of the drive bays with the tubes still attached. They were so stiff that they don't bend, therefore, he had to cut them to the exact length, leaving no slack to be able to pull it out of the drive bays. Usually with a system like that you would cut the tubes longer than you needed so that you would be able to pull it out without draining the system.

Just thought I would clear that up.

Back
Top Bottom