Cooler Case DYI

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
I was wondering what projects (Cheap ones) you could do to make your case look cooler. I was thinking maybe painting my case ALL BLACK and use teh blue paint already on it to create like a firey blue look. Any other interseting cheap case mods you can think off. And OMG I LOVE MY CASE NOW. I broke the neon light while installing the mobo dunno how thought it was a real bummer. But the mobo has blue lights on it and they look awesome.

I cut a pannel out of the side of my case, and replaced it with a plexiglass pane. And put in plenty of green lightage.

check out some of the parts sites for moding stuff. They have paint and stuff that you can sparay your mobo with or the inside of your case so as to be plus all the different lightd that you can glue on to the edges of the frames and all that. Plus wire wrap
The new fad is camo painted computers.

Yeah most mods that people do are things that have to do with cutting things out and drilling holes and putting things in, etc. Of course I would only suggest that if you actually knew what you were doing.

quickstickers.com ... decal stickers like they use for tricked out cars and trucks. Im not talking about the crap stickers you buy at the dollar store. I've had people comment about the ones I have on my laptop ... they first thought they were painted on. Just a nice and easy option to create some cool custom looks.

Back
Top Bottom