Coolbits Help Please

R1C0CH3T

Daemon Poster
ok, so did the registry install thingy for coolbits, do i do anything else or is that it? i need answers people! im trying to oc my xfx 6800, need help!

That's it...now go into the display properties and click on the 6800 tab and you'll now see the Overclock Frequency option.

Yeah. Right click on the desktop > properties > settings > 6800 tab > clock frequencies.

You have to scroll down on the disclaimer in order to click i agree.
OC a few Mhz at a time. Dont slide the darn things way over like i did.
(thank god for quick reflexes to the power cord lol)
Also, make sure your temps dont get to hot.

Hope this helps!

If you do slide the thing all the way to the right, it won't take into effect until you apply it or hit the OK button. You can try clicking on the Detect Optimal Frequency button and it will give you a whopping increase. It may or may not be stable, but you can bump the sliders down a few MHz until you are running good. I love CoolBits!!! Have fun with it.

i use coolbits to, i like the feature where it tests it before setting it, gives u some idea of whether its stable or not right away and its damn easy to use

hmmm i don't wanna try ocing nefing on this comp cas it shared with bro and sista lol when i get new comp i'll have a go at ocing my gpu and cpu tho XD like 1 mhz at a time :p i only got limited money XO

Here, should look like this:

fefffe8fg.jpg

That's pretty much what it looks like. Whoa, that is some low numbers. I have doubled the memory clock and add another 250MHz to that GPU clock. Then again, it's a 5200.

alright thanks everyone . im guessing that not being stable would be your computer turning off by itself and the screen flickering every 5 seconds before that? yeah, that happened to me but i turned my comp off. my xfx 6800 is currently:
Core Clock Frequency:436 MHZ
Memory Clock Frequency:1.07 GHZ
Are those numbers any good?, also the temp is at 49 degrees C currently.thanx for all the help

Back
Top Bottom