Converting MP3 to CDA?

Windex1

In Runtime
My sister wants me to download some MP3s and burn them onto a CD.

The problem is, she expects the files to be in CDA format.

Her friend recently turned MP3 files into CDA and put them onto a CD-R.

I was wonder how the #311 her friend did that seeing as how I don't know about any software to turn MP3 into CDA. I know you can turn CDA into MP3 but reversing that process has never been accomplished by me.

Is there a possible way to turn MP3 into CDA so that it can be burned on a CD-R?

That's what I was thinking, but since the MP3 format has been around for a few years I assumed there is probably a way. I mean, the Music companies can't keep something that secret for a long time.

I think there's maybe a way, you can search google ''cda to mp3 converter'', if you dont find anything. It doesnt matter, you download Nero or Roxio 6, and burn mp3 to an audio cd, that would automatically convert the mp3 to cda...

Just burn it to disc would do the trick....what difference would it make as almost all the cd players will play mp3.

So you're saying my stereo system from 1997 will play a CD with MP3? Wow, I'm glad you were very specific on saying "almost all."

no, they don't mean that.

If for example, you have Nero, and you select to burn an Audio CD, it allows you to drag MP3 files onto the CD template to be burnt.

In the burning process, these MP3 files are then converted to CDA automatically to be played in a stereo system.

So i think you are getting confused with writing a Data CD, and an Audio CD.

A Data CD would just copy the MP3 tracks as they are, and won't play on a standard CD player but might play on a DVD player if it has an MP3 function, and for instance, some show JPEG images from Data Discs.

CONCLUSION:

So any CD burner application like Nero will allow yiou to select the sort of disc you'd like to burn, so you can choose the right one for what you want to do.

I hope this helps :)

Back
Top Bottom