Context menu slowdown / no icons in Start menu

Athanor

Beta member
Ok i dont know what the hell happened, but I left my comp alone during the day, when i came back at home it had this problem.
When I right click to get the context menu, it takes about 2 whole seconds to go from transparent to clickable. Same goes for any menus such as those at the top of any app. And my start menu has no icons, it only has those default ones (you know, the ugly ones used when windows cant find a better one)
Theres a screenshot if it can help

http://www.geocities.com/voadia/startmenu.JPG

What could cause such things? my comps fine for everything else, i mean it runs stuff at full speed, no trouble on benchmarks or games, just these two little things...

Athanor said:
Ok i dont know what the hell happened, but I left my comp alone during the day, when i came back at home it had this problem.
When I right click to get the context menu, it takes about 2 whole seconds to go from transparent to clickable. Same goes for any menus such as those at the top of any app. And my start menu has no icons, it only has those default ones (you know, the ugly ones used when windows cant find a better one)
Theres a screenshot if it can help

http://www.geocities.com/voadia/startmenu.JPG

What could cause such things? my comps fine for everything else, i mean it runs stuff at full speed, no trouble on benchmarks or games, just these two little things...
Here we go again ideots,
START WITH WINDOWS VERSION,OK.? or
Get a new mouse.
1000 in 1 1000 in 2,seconds tick by.
How fast did you expect ?

Oh well... guess i got it fixed, was my retard bro who went on a crappy fake search website and installed tons of craps.
So you know, my context menu takes about 0.3 seconds to fade in, check yours, then count "1000 in 1 1000 in 2".
Oh, side note: you might consider changing your text color to something that doesnt match the background, so maybe i could read?

Athanor said:
Oh well... guess i got it fixed, was my retard bro who went on a crappy fake search website and installed tons of craps.
So you know, my context menu takes about 0.3 seconds to fade in, check yours, then count "1000 in 1 1000 in 2".
Oh, side note: you might consider changing your text color to something that doesnt match the background, so maybe i could read?
Why not ask the admin about the lousy text.It's the way it works unless i mess with it.

Is this better ?

Lord Kalthorn said:
What? :D Lol.
Is it only my posts that are in light grey ?
I think this member really won't be around too long,till theres another problem.
Hee Heee
:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom