A while ago I was suffering from constant lock-ups and I thought it was simply due to overclocking (and the resulting CPU degeneration). However, since then I reverted back to the original clock on the CPU and it was running fine for a while....but, it started up again a week or two ago, so I reformatted and reinstalled Windows. It didn't fix the problem.
After rifling around for the culprit, it seems that when I disable my WiFi connection, the lock-ups stop. So I'm assuming that it has something to do with that, but am unsure how to solve the problem from there.
For reference, I'm using this WiFi adapter: http://www.encore-usa.com/product_it...pgid=2&pid=269
Using Vista 64-bit...all other specs are in my signature.
P.S. I ran Prime95 for a while and it was perfectly stable, so I'm fairly certain it isn't the CPU.