Conroes available on Cyberpower

Mfmwuq

Baseband Member
I checked out some of the builds, and theyre suprisingly expensive. The prebuilt PC's are regularly priced, but they're preset with E6300's. I recently bought a Pentium D 940 PC so I was curious what the price would be to make my exact system, but with an E6600 instead. The price was $500 more expensive. Yow...

With that in mind, if I were to get a Conroe, I'd have to go for an E6300... which is better: E6300 or D940? Or should I say, is it worth the swap?

Mfmwuq said:
I checked out some of the builds, and theyre suprisingly expensive. The prebuilt PC's are regularly priced, but they're preset with E6300's. I recently bought a Pentium D 940 PC so I was curious what the price would be to make my exact system, but with an E6600 instead. The price was $500 more expensive. Yow...

With that in mind, if I were to get a Conroe, I'd have to go for an E6300... which is better: E6300 or D940? Or should I say, is it worth the swap?
the E6300 would probably be alot better, the technology is much better than the pentiums

Yup, the 6300 is a lot better, and has a lot more overclocking potential.

Also, the Pentium D is probably a lot cheaper cause of all the price cuts.

Back
Top Bottom