connection speed checker thing

The Amish Kid

Fully Optimized
Ok I know there are programs out there that can tell you your download and upload speed. Anyone know of any good ones?

you're welcome, lol oh ur not the person that made this thread.... i helped more than 1 person today..

hmm, ya i dont know about that test, mine seems off too. im on 1.5Mbps, and im getting 2.5Mbps on the test... ill look for something else.

mikee said:
I just went to that site now to test my connection speed just for the heck of it and i'm on 28kbps dial up and it said my download speed was 100 kbps and my upload was 27kbps.

*laughs* thats awsome, a 28k modem and you get a half decent download speed :p

Chris

mikee said:
I just went to that site now to test my connection speed just for the heck of it and i'm on 28kbps dial up and it said my download speed was 100 kbps and my upload was 27kbps.

A 28kbps modem...wow haven't seen one of those in years. Are you sure it is a 28 and not a 56 v92 which will sometimes get speeds that you are discribing.

lurkswithin said:
A 28kbps modem...wow haven't seen one of those in years. Are you sure it is a 28 and not a 56 v92 which will sometimes get speeds that you are discribing.

lurkwithin I just notice your from padri island, I went there one time, awsome place.

Chris

Back
Top Bottom