Connecting PC to Laptop

GreySteelFox

In Runtime
Ok guys, here's a challenge for you. My mom hates technology. She hates it so much that she took my dell away so I can't play violent videogames. I should probably report her to DEFAX but I'm in a good mood. Can yall figure out a way to connect my dell tower to my laptop and play all my violent videogames through the tower but view it through the moniter? I just need to see it through the laptop screen. I'll have the tower tucked under my bed so no one knows, lol.

thats a pickle. i dont think remote desktop or anything will provide a decent enough speed. i dont really know any wireless ways. i tink you can do it with cables but not 100% sure on the method. why cant your laptop play games? is it that crappy..

The laptop that I'm typing to right now has a blazing fast 256 megs of ram! (I hope you can see the sarcasm) It's also comes with a integrated video chip thats rapes the living crap out of the 1998 hit Rainbow Six!

This thing was given to me by my granny who dumped this for a Toshiba tetra, not sure on the model name. I'm sure that laptop could play HL2 with mid-high settings if it was reformatted.

But still, the challenge stays and maybe someone can help me on this one. I don't want to use the CRT moniter thats in my closet because someone will be able to put 1 and 1 together to figure out that I didn't buy a second TV, lolocopters.

if your computer has an S-video out, and the laptop happens to have an S-video in, you could do it that way.

Just food for thought though, if the tower is under your bed that usually means there are blankets over it. If blankets are over it, odds are it'll overheat. I'm sure you can see where i'm going with that.

Back
Top Bottom