Re: connecting to another computer?
I always wanted for me and my brother to be Lan connected so we can Play Games/File Share. How would i acomplish that, i mean i have some ideas, prob we can do that thrue ethernet right? But is there a way to do it thrue the Router? The router is kind of a midd ground betwin mine and his comp, so it would really be easy for us 2 do it that way.
- Asus P6T Deluxe v2 - Intel i7 920 @4Ghz 1.35v- Prolimatech HS - Cosmos S Case -
- ABS Tagan BZ Series BZ800 PSU
- ATI 5870 - G.SKILL 6GB DDR3 1600 - Razer Barracuda™ AC-1
- 120GB Crucial C300 SSD & 3X WD640AAKS HDD
- Dell 24" 2408WFP & 2407WFP-HC Monitor