Confusing Temps

ssc456

Fully Optimized
well the pic kinda explains itself

Temperatures.jpg

n e 1 know a different program for getting temperatures so i can check what my temps actually r ?

EDIT : for some reason the screen shot came up really small so everest ultimate shows 26'C and PC Probe shows 47'C ?

well try SpeedFan It is able to control ur fan speeds and tells the temperatures pretty close to what they really are

just downloading now but im on my laptop so ill let u know the results later

I'd download PC wizard to get temps. I too get such a low score with Everest, and find the ones from PC wizard to be more realistic for my conditions.

well pc wizard and speedfan gave me the same result on my laptop 55'C so i will check on my desktop later.

cheers guys ;)

Just to add, don't trust PC Wizard's voltage monitoring. It's reading my +12V at about 14.3 volts. If that was true, my computer wouldn't work. That, and PSU testers that I have that simulate a computer load read it at like 12.07.

right downloaded speedfan and pc wizard and well ... look

now u can c that everest CPU temp matches pc wizard Power/aux temp
everest motherboard temp matches pc wizard processor temp and speedfan temp 2 ?

if you look at them there are a few links that u can see in temps but i dont know which temp is which lol

please help whats my CPU temp ?

have alook in the bios but i am lucky as pc wizard tells me the same as the bios
@celegorm pc wizard does that to my voltages on the 12v and 5v it adds two to each one

well im stumped O and the CPU on that little blue thing the Number below it is F right. If u see that and look at Everest the temp in F they are the same. :D

no thats 66'C its my CPU threshold i get warning beeps and screen pop ups if the temp goes over that.

its not farenheight lol.

nice thinking though.

and muz wont it be a diff temp in the bios seeing as its hasnt had to work to load windows yet ? so it will be lower ?

Back
Top Bottom