confused

IAntDemo

xxcobraxx
ok, I bought this trash thing im on which is a laptop (dell) and bascailly i've heard they have bluetooth, dell vostro peice of shint 1700 is the laptop make, well anyway do they have bluetooth? and ifso how can i install the drivers for it as i've reformatted the trash a few times.

bored.com

^^ sometimes the switch is the same as your wireless, such as with Acer laptops, not sure about dell though. Other than that, what he said.

^^ sometimes the switch is the same as your wireless, such as with Acer laptops, not sure about dell though. Other than that, what he said.

My bluetooth button is right below my wireless (spec in sig). I really have no use for it. I guess I could transfer songs to my phone using bluetooth. Anyone know how fast that would be? Would it beat a USB cable?

My bluetooth button is right below my wireless (spec in sig). I really have no use for it. I guess I could transfer songs to my phone using bluetooth. Anyone know how fast that would be? Would it beat a USB cable?

Thats my bad, for some reason I was thinking Acer, but it was the MSI laptops we used to sell at my old job that had it like that, acer is separate.

Back
Top Bottom