Computers for Dummies

I don't really believe there is a best brand of mobo's. This industry is changing so fast that what is the so called best today would be the so called worst in 6 months. If you buy the top of the line motherboard today and had it shipped to you and then put it together and built your pc...guess what...you are out dated. That is really how fast it is changing.
There are the best for overclocking. There is the best for speed. There is the ones that use the newest chip.....on and on and on. There just is no true answer to that question....

thanks a lot that is sort of what i assumed but does anyone have any suggestions as to where i can find a cheaper mobo+cpu?

DoubleJ$ said:
thanks a lot that is sort of what i assumed but does anyone have any suggestions as to where i can find a cheaper mobo+cpu?
If this is for that computer that has W95 on it.Forget it as that is an AT form factor. Finding a mobo for AT would be useless as it is so outdated it really is not worth the time to look for it. And if you bought a low end mobo combination today, you will not be able to use it in that old case because all the connections and even the power supply won't work for it.
So you now must decide what it is that you wish to do.

nono, its not for the old comp, dont worry. i just want to look around for some new components for building a pc.

Back
Top Bottom